Supervisor – Kitchen & Bathroom
Skilled Careers are working with a West London based Local Authority that is looking to recruit a Supervisor overseeing Kitchen and Bathroom installations
The client is a large Local Authority with over 10,000 properties and they are seeking an experienced Supervisor that has previously worked with a similar sized organisation, is a strong man manager and organised
Experience & Qualifications:-
- Relevant experience as a Supervisor in a K&B environment
- Good level of numeracy, literacy, written, oral and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3 or equivalent relevant experience.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Regulations
- Working knowledge of Asbestos policy & procedures
- Application of Risk Assessments / Method Statements
- Experience of supervising operatives & contractors carrying out repair works.
- To create a specification of works.
- Working knowledge of Schedule of Rates.
- Ability to manage the completion of works to the required specification and high standard.
- To be able read, understand and interpret risk assessments and method statements.
- To be able to meet pre-determined deadlines and performance targets.