Skilled Careers are working in partnership with a Local Authority that is looking to recruit an Electrical Supervisor to be based in West London
The role is to supervise works carried out by the clients team of qualified electricians, to ensure we are providing a compliant high quality, customer and quality focused service in the effective design, management and delivery of electrical works to the residents. Part of this role will be the scheduling of works and resources across a number of planned teams, undertake quality assurance and making sure engineers are trained to current standards, overseeing the delivery of a number of programmes and projects in a timely manner with a careful consideration of cost.
You will be required to oversee and supervise electricians in the repairs service and offer guidance where necessary to support those in the field and in supervisory/managerial positions. You will be part of a team of Qualifying Supervisors within the organisation to check a percentage of work being carried out and maintaining excellent levels of workmanship.
To work with external partners to client contracts ensuring statutory compliance, regulatory legislative responsibilities and other associated services are fulfilled.
Education & Qualifications Required:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as an Electrician
- Qualifications in City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2, or NVQ Level 3 including AM2, or equivalent
- C&G 2382 18th Edition
- C&G 2391 or equivalent
- To hold a clean, full driving licence
- Ideally experience within an Electrical Apprenticeship
- C&G 2377-22 Portable Appliance Testing is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience within the same field is not essential but ideal