Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: North London
Package: £55,000 – £70,000 plus car allowance and flexible working
Skilled Careers are working with a Tier One Main Contractor who are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has experience within the Social Housing sector.
Ideally the Senior Quantity Surveyor, will be someone who has experience within the Reactive Maintenance sector and has ambitions to progress within the business.
This is a company that is one of the lead players within the industry and they are renowned for their excellent flexible working.
- Develop and encourage project team performance encouraging and ensuring that main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
- Complete and submit monthly Cost Value Reconciliations (CVR) and progress reports.
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up and work to the profit plan.
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
- Work with the Commercial Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts.
- Experience within the Social Housing sector (ideally Reactive Maintenance).
- Main Contractor experience.
- Someone who is confident and can take the lead.
What is in it for you?
- £55,000 – £70,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for the industries’ biggest players.
For more information contact Kieran on 07711 420 662 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.