QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH INTERIORS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION IN BIRMINGHAM
Salary: Up to £50,000
- Skilled Careers are working with an exciting Contractor who are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work in the Birmingham and Surrounding area.
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor must be someone ideally with experience of working for Interiors Contractor.
- This a fantastic opportunity for you to oversee a project from start to finish and be part of a company that will give you the chance to be a main pillar for growth in the Birmingham and surrounding area for the contractor.
- As the Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral part within the project team in all commercial matters.
- You’ll take responsibility for procurement, commercial management and final accounts on commercial projects.
- You will also assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement company policies for risk management, prepare and present monthly cost reports, support the Project team with commercial and contractual expertise, and value works executed by Sub-Contractors
- UK contractor experience
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC
- Degree Qualified
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on an iconic projects and be part of a company with a fantastic reputation.
For more information contact Sandip Matharu on 07483015743 or send an email to email@example.com