Salary: £37,000 + (dependent on experience)
Are you a Drainage Engineer with experience in high pressure water jetting and unblocking, and have a full UK Drivers License?
The ideal Drainage Engineer can:
– Operate equipment for domestic drain jetting and unblocking.
– Perform maintenance and repairs on water mains, toilets, urinals, taps, and sinks.
– Address damaged drains through techniques like drain lining and patch repairs.
– Carry out drainage mapping and surveys using CCTV technology.
– Demonstrate a solid understanding of drainage systems both above and below ground.
You will receive the additional benefits as a Drainage Engineer:
– Company van
– Fuel card
– 23 days holidays + BH
– Cycle to work scheme
– Electric car scheme
– Free gym membership
If you are a Drainage Engineer and you are interested in learning more about this permanent opportunity then please apply.