MEP BIM Co-Ordinator
BIM Coordinator – London – Hybrid working – £40 – 50k
I am currently working with an International, multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Building Services BIM Coordinator to join their team based out of London.
The BIM Coordinator is a key function within the project delivery and shall have effective regard for the coordination and management of project workflows which assist with the creation and managing of digital information and in accordance with the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
The BIM Coordinator shall have responsibility for ensuring the model is developed to the agreed levels of information and in strict accordance with the agreed standards, methods and procedures, defined in the project BEP. The Project BIM Coordinator shall develop the required data sets and conduct clash detection and model coordination and assist the team with model issues that arise.
- Liaise with Regional BIM managers to configure the Revit Project Template to form discipline specific template.
- Liaise with Regional BIM and IM managers to organise and deliver the BIM kick off meeting.
- Ensure the Task Information Delivery Plan reflects the programme and is maintained.
- Assist project teams with modelling and detailing on projects.
- Liaise with other offices on all aspects of Project set-up.
- Liaise with other offices on project delivery, ensuring UK standards are aligned and the project is de-risked.
- Develop and Maintain the Risk Register and help resolve BIM design issues.
- Manage and maintain project content and request additional content for project teams as required.
- Helping to technically deliver BIM projects in the role of CAD and BIM coordination.
For more information on this position, please contact Matt Jones on 07711 370552 or email@example.com