Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
Associate Mechanical Design Engineer – City of London
I am currently working with an owner led, MEP consultancy in the City of London who are looking for an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their established team in their brand new office.
They are renowned for delivering prestigious projects to the highest standard both in the UK and Overseas and have won a number of awards to go alongside their brilliant reputation. My client has built and developed relationships with clients across a variety of sectors allowing them to deliver a wide range of projects from large mixed-use developments to sporting stadiums to one off private residences to state of the art commercial schemes. Throughout all of their projects, sustainability is at the forefront of design.
As an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with new project start-up.
- Defining the key elements of the project
- Setting up the project deliverables and assisting with the initial set up of resources
- Meeting with engineers on a regular basis and reporting any changes in terms of scope, fee, delivery and resourcing to the Operations Director
- Taking responsibility for carrying out regular reviews of quality of work and milestone QA checks
- The ability to carry out ‘special works’ projects, surveys, reports etc.
- Assisting with fee production,
- Assisting with updating/defining standard company/work templates i.e., reports, specifications etc,
- The ability to work under the direction of the client and interpret the needs of the project as a whole to meet full delivery requirements.
- Manage a team of engineers
- Be hands on when required
Due to the way that the company is set up, there is no ceiling for you to hit, they allow you to continually progress and always want to bring the best out in their engineers. They are a very flexible company and put the wellness of their employee’s first.
If you are looking for a fun, dynamic and exciting consultancy where you can deliver leading, flagship projects then this opportunity is for you.
For more information please contact Matt Jones on 07711 370552 or email@example.com