Principal Mechanical Engineer
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services – Manchester
I am currently working in partnership with a Multi – Disciplinary Consultancy in Manchester who are looking for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their vibrant and expanding Building Services Team.
Their Building Services team's mission is to play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and cost effective to operate – and they pride themselves on their exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable mechanical and electrical solutions, that minimise the use of natural resources.
The Building Services team are a source of world leading expertise – and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional experience.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client-focused mechanical building services expert to join the team in their Manchester office, to play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of innovative mechanical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK and Worldwide.
- Predominantly working with some of the largest and most innovative corporate entities across the UK and EMEA regions, you will deliver cutting edge workplaces that allow these companies' employees to do their best work.
- The successful candidate will take a key role in delivering these projects whilst managing specialist engineers.
- You will work closely with colleagues of various disciplines, including external local engineering partners, to manage the delivery of technically excellent, profitable projects.
- You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business and will use your wealth of expertise and leadership skills to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
- Probably educated to degree level in Building Services Engineering or related discipline, and with a minimum of six years’ experience in a Mechanical Engineering role within a building services context (ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, heating systems etc), you have an extensive portfolio of experience demonstrating your familiarity with high quality engineering solutions and a client-focussed approach.
- In your most recent position, you have consistently demonstrated your ability to manage multiple projects and less experienced engineers to exceed client expectations.
- Ideally, you will possess sound knowledge of Revit and have proven experience for creative, sustainable and intuitive design.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and time management skills are essential.
If this opportunity is of interest then please contact me on 07485308869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.