Principal Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services – Manchester
I am currently working in partnership with a Multi – Disciplinary Consultancy in Manchester who are looking for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to join their vibrant and expanding Building Services Team.
Their Building Services team's mission is to play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and cost effective to operate – and they pride themselves on their exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable mechanical and electrical solutions, that minimise the use of natural resources.
The Building Services team are a source of world leading expertise – and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional experience.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client-focused Electrical Building Services expert to join the team at their office in Manchester, to play a leading role in ensuring the successful delivery innovative electrical design solutions for some of the most exciting building projects in the UK, Ireland and internationally.
- Working across a variety of sectors such as Education, Commercial, Leisure, Healthcare and Retail you will lead a team of engineers and technicians, and work closely with colleagues of various disciplines to manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects.
- You will develop new and nurture existing client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business, and will use your wealth of expertise and determination to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng or equivalent) having gained vast engineering consultancy experience in an Electrical Engineering role within a building services context ou have proven your technical expertise in relevant design software, and have a portfolio of experience demonstrating your quality and client focussed approach.
- In your most recent position you have consistently demonstrated your ability to manage multiple projects and teams to deliver to, and exceed client expectations, and crucially – you have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
If this opportunity is of interest then please contact me on 07485308869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.