Senior Quantity Surveyor
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR WITH MAIN CONTRACTOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION IN BIRMINGHAM
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Package
- Skilled Careers are working with an exciting Main Contractor who are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Birmingham.
- The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor must be someone ideally with experience of working for a main contractor and projects in excess of £10m.
- This a fantastic opportunity for you to oversee a project from start to finish and be part of a company that will give you the chance to be a main pillar for growth in the Midlands.
- As the Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral part within the project team in all commercial matters.
- You’ll take responsibility for procurement, commercial management and final accounts on commercial projects.
- You will also assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement company policies for risk management, prepare and present monthly cost reports, support the Project team with commercial and contractual expertise, and value works executed by Sub-Contractors
- UK main contractor experience (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial or residential sectors would be advantageous.
- MOJ experience
- A demonstrable and proven track record working for a main contractor in the construction industry in a two stage tender environment
What is in it for you?
- Car Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Flexible working
- Generous Bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on an iconic project and be part of a company with a fantastic reputation.
For more information contact Sandip Matharu on 07483015743 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org