Civils Supervisor/ Foreman
Our client is a civils and water treatment specialist looking for a Civil Engineering Supervisor to start work asap on a long term freelance contract in the Sheffield area.
Based on site, this role will be taking responsibility for a large team on site and running the the daily running of the project with support from the Site Manager. Running the site teams, inductions and daily running of site these are a few of the things the successful Civil Engineering Supervisor will be doing. The successful candidate will be a team player, strong on Supervisor of the site team and managing a complex site along with working closely with the site managers.
The Civil Engineering Supervisor role will include:
- Working from site in Sheffield
- Supervision of the site, working with the management team and groundworkers
- Leadership on Health and Safety and quality
- Supervisor of groundworkers
- Delivering tool box talks setting out the daily duties
- Responsibility for all daily running of site
The ideal Civil Engineering Supervisor candidate will have:
- CSCS Card
- Extensive experience within the civils aspect of construction projects
- Leadership qualities and strong Supervisor experience
- A positive attitude towards work
Please apply online with your CV or call Jack on 07442500339 for more information on this role