Cladding Operations Manager
I am working with an established Façade Sub Contractor who specialise in the new clad / re clad, SFS and Curtain Walling sector, working for some of the best known names in Main Contracting and Residential Development sector.
Due to continued expansion they are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager / Operations Director with previous experience of working for a similar Sub Contractor within their field. For the position of Operations Manager they would consider looking at experienced Contracts Managers looking to take the next step up in their career.
As Operations Manager / Director you will be responsible for ensuring smooth operations between the team and commercial staff. Your goal will be to achieve company policies and objectives, while keeping operational costs efficient. You will also play a key role in client liaison and tender finalisation. As a core component of the team, you'll be in charge of managing labour, ensuring productivity, maintaining quality control, and implementing safety measures. With your leadership skills, you'll lead, motivate, and inspire our teams to achieve greatness.
This position will involve:
– Minimum of 5 years experience in operations management and project management
– Expertise in project planning
– Strong leadership skills
– Financial management and budgeting experience
– CSCS black card (minimum requirement)
– Experience in façades, SFS, window installation, and curtain walling
– Essential skills in contracting management and client negotiation
– Proficiency in construction modelling
– Prior customer service experience
On offer is a basic salary above market rate, pension, healthcare, share incentives and huge potential, call me to discuss salary level and package.