Site Manager- Civil Engineering
Our client has major water and pipeline schemes in the North East and are looking for a strong Site Manager (Civil Engineering) to run these schemes from start to finish. This Site Manager role will be hands on and working closely with the operatives on site. The schemes range from £3m – £10m and encompass pipeline, Yorkshire/Northumbrian Water and similar contracts, and will include hands on management, running inductions, toolbox talks and attending site meetings.
A strong background in a similar Site Manager role working pipelines and water contracting is ideal, as is working within Water frameworks and knowing their processes.
The successful candidate will be a team player, strong on management of the site team and managing commercials, all project planning and paperwork along with working closely with the site managers.
The Site Manager role will include:
- Working from the office and around the North East
- Site Management of the sites, working with the management team, commercial team and subcontractors
- Leadership on Health and Safety, quality and CDM regulations
- Management of Site Managers and leaders on site
- Chairing site meetings and submitting progress reports
- Responsibility for all site activities
The ideal Site Manager candidate will have:
- CSCS Card
- Extensive experience within construction projects
- Leadership qualities and strong project management experience
- A positive attitude towards work
- A willingness to travel around the North East
Please apply online with your CV or call Isabel on 07485 393 468 for more information on this role