Associate Mechanical Design Engineer
Associate Mechanical Design Engineer – London – £70k – 80k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Package
A Multi-Disciplinary, International Property Consultancy based in the heart of London are currently looking for an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer to work alongside the UK MEP Director and have the opportunity to progress to Regional Director in the near future.
They provide specialist MEP Projects / Building Services support across a wide range of sectors, on projects of varying scale, with a key sector focus across commercial offices, industrial, retail and residential sectors.
You will be part of a collaborative team working to create a more sustainable built environment with a hands-on approach to driving energy efficiency across our Clients portfolio’s.
Duties will include:
· Line Management responsibility including mentoring junior engineers and graduates.
· Help to continue to grow the team around you.
· Attending and leading meetings internally and externally
· Be a technically proficient Mechanical Design Engineer where others can come to you for support.
· Able to technically lead projects supporting the project, resource and financial management.
· To support the production of Client briefs / Fee Proposals, technical design proposals, cost advice, design reviews, outline and scheme design reports, detailed designs, specifications, value engineering.
· Working as part of a dynamic team, you will liaise with internal Project Management and Surveying teams to assist with a smooth transition on projects.
For this position, they are looking for the person to be:
· Either Chartered or working towards
· Previous experience in consultancy or contracting across M&E Design & Specification.
· Knowledge of applicable building regulations, UK legislation, British Standards and CIBSE Guides in relation to mechanical building services.
· Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment, with excellent communication skills both internal and external clients/sponsors.
· Financially astute being able to monitor fee expenditure, resource and work delivered.
· Various sector experience, notably industrial, commercial workplace and retail.
As a company, they are going through an exciting period of growth and this particular position highlights that. They want this individual to push to become the Regional Director for the area and will give their full support to the right candidate to make this happen.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org