Assistant Site Manager / Graduate Site Manager
I am currently working with a property development business based in London who are currently looking to appoint 2 x Assistant / Graduate Site Managers for a development of 150 + apartments and commercial office space.
As an Assistant Site Manager / Graduate you will be responsible for working alongside a team of internals Managers, overseeing the development from 1st fix through to handover.
As Assistant Site Manager / Graduate Site Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the production of short-term construction plans
- Assisting with the procurement of trade/subcontractors
- Assisting in project start up and pre-construction stages
- Assisting in the daily control, management, and coordination of site activity
- Keeping a detailed diary of works planned and actually carried out by trade/subcontractors
- Ensuring that all relevant paperwork is received, reviewed and communicated where necessary
- Establishing key relationships with trade/ subcontractors
- Contributing to site progress meetings with trade/subcontractors
- Dealing with any problems on site and monitoring risks
- Ensuring health & safety is adhered to, including site inspections and conducting site inductions.
On offer is a basic salary of between £35,000 – £42,000 inclusive of travel allowance, plus benefits package.