NEW ROLE FOR SITE ENGINEER!
Site Engineer required – civils and public realm works in Newcastle area starting end of October.
This Site Engineer role will include setting out, Quality Assurance and assisting with the site management on this large long term site in Newcastle. This role will be working in the civils and public realm sector so civils, groundworks and road works are ideal backgrounds. This is a freelance role to start asap.
This Site Engineer role will include the following duties:
- Quality Assurance
- Setting out on site
- Working for the main contractor on a highways and civils scheme
- Work closely with the management team on site and with other junior engineers
The ideal candidate for this Site Engineer role will have:
- Strong experience in site setting out and QA
- Good civil engineering or highways background
- Experience using cad and doing office based Engineering role
- CSCS Card and PPE – clean driving licence required as travel to and from site will be a part of the role
- Ability to work with a professional team on a site where safety is the priority
Please apply online with a cv or call Damian on 07485 393 461 to apply for this urgent role!