Senior Electrical Project Engineer
Skilled Careers are working with a leading M&E Contractor with a turnover of £200m and a strong national presence who require a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join their London business unit to to help deliver on a large scale testing facility project in Reading. This project is expected to last until the back end of 2025.
Senior Electrical Project Engineer Role:
– Attend project meetings and produce reports.
– Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
– Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams
– Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
– Review, assess and select mechanical sub-contractors
– Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
– On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance.
– Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration.
Sign off to pay a very good day rate and the opportunity to work with a market leading contractor. The company have a strong order book for the coming year across the London and south east regions with a very interesting projects upcoming.
For more information please contact Chloe Kearns on 07825810499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org