Technical Services Manager
Skilled careers are working with a well respected M&E Contractor with a strong presence in the Residential Sector, who are looking for a Technical Services Manager to join their business to help deliver on a large scale testing facility. As Technical Services manager you will work alongside the build team acting as the services specialist tasked with managing the MEP contracts to successful completion of the project.
The ideal Candidate:
- Ideally Electrically biassed, strong mechanically biassed candidates will be considered
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Residential understanding would be preferred
- Have had experience running a PCSA
- Experience with taking a project from Stage 2 to Stage 3
- Have had experience leading design, run MEP Supply Chain and held meetings
- Been involved with the project from pre con to commissioning stages.
You will ideally be from a large Sub Contract or existing Main Contracting background, having run projects of a similar size, be comfortable managing subcontractors and be a strong communicator across the board.
The role requires a pro-active, motivated person with a desire to learn and progress within an organisation that values staff development and places a high level of importance on ensuring that their staff are well looked after and receive necessary training. They are very interested in this person being employed on a temporary to permanent basis if mutual advantage is found.
This has sign off to pay a very good day rate and the opportunity to join a very well respected and dynamic business with an excellent order book for the foreseeable. The initial project is due to last for 12 months with further projects to move onto thereafter.
For more information contact Chloe Kearns on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07825810499