Surfacing Supervisor required for a Surfacing Contractor to support on major works in West Midlands area. This is an exciting new role to work with some top contractors and perform the principle contractor role on site. A good Surfacing Supervisor with the right attitude and skill will find this job to be pretty straightforward.
The Surfacing Supervisor job will involve:
- Supervision of gangs on surfacing schemes
- Working with the subcontract team to guide the projects in the right direction to be completed on time and under budget
- Running inductions, toolbox talks and making sure workers are safe at all times
- Ensuring work is completed to high standard
- Ordering and forecasting for material ordering
The Surfacing Supervisor ideal candidate will have:
- Strong surfacing and highways background
- Experience supervising on major schemes
- SMSTS or SSSTS & CSCS card
- Own transport to get to site and around various sites
- A good attitude to work and willingness to work days and nights when required
Great new job for a Surfacing Supervisor with a start for a permanent or temporary role. Please get in touch asap if you are interested.