Job Title – Document Controller
Location – South East London
Salary – £38,000 – £42,000
This Residential Developer are currently looking for a Document Controller to join their Design Team.
This FTSE 250 company operate in and around London with projects valuing up to £1 billion.
You will be working on a RC frame Residential scheme made up of a mix of Apartments and Homes.
Overview of role
- Manage the Document Control function ensuring maintenance of QA standards and filing systems.
- Ensure that the web-based Document Control system Asite continues to function correctly.
- Manage department and project documentation in line with project requirements and design and technical procedures
- Filing, updating and co-ordination of drawings and support documents to enable the technical and site teams to fulfil the build process.
- Responsible for the addition of new schemes at the earliest stage.
- Ensure and conduct checks upon the regular update and correct filing of all project drawings and relevant documentation in line with procedures.
- Support regional team to ensure that drawings are suitably coordinated and brought to completion.
- Assist in the induction and training of staff in the Asite system.
Experience and skills required:
- Proven track record as a Document Controller for a main contractor or housing developer, responsible for the management of multiple projects
- Computer literate with a good proven competency in MS Office.
- Excellent working knowledge of a Document Management system (ideally Asite)
- Able to communicate at all levels with consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines
- Strong project coordination skills and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
If your interested call me on 074853087691 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org