Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Skilled Careers are currently working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their Berkshire office due to securing a number of projects giving them a very healthy pipeline of work.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will be:
- Working as part of a design team delivering detailed designs
- Using CAD and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Directly advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites.
- Working on a variety of projects both in the UK and Overseas
- Using Dialux, Relux or Dialux EVO to produce lighting designs.
For this position you will require a Building Services Degree or equivalent, experience in a similar role and ideally be Chartered or working towards achieving this in the near future, have excellent communication skills and also experience of managing projects and project teams.
In return you will be given a market challenging base salary and a package on top which include healthcare, 6% pension scheme, 25 days holiday, car or car allowance and an excellent work / life balance.
For more information, please contact Lauren Bishop on 07485308866 or firstname.lastname@example.org