Our client is a specialist within the new build Social Housing and Affordable Housing sector, building schemes of between 50 and 300 units across London and the South East.
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager with strong Traditional Build experience to over a development of 45 units in Barnet. No2 on the development under a Project Manager you will have a strong knowledge of Brickwork.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Head of Construction prepare the master build programme and review and revise in line with budget requirements.
- Monitor progress of the build programme to ensure construction methods and timescales are met and take corrective action to bring progress back in line with programme.
- Agree and manage the equipment, plant, staffing and sub-contract requirements for the site.
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly.
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of direct reports.
- Hold a Valid CSCS Card
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Full UK Driving License
- Extensive experience as a Site Manager with a House Builder.
- Ability to chair and run Sub Contractor meetings,
- Proven track record of motivating staff and managing a site effectively.
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation.
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
On offer is a basic salary of between £60,000 – £65,000 plus car allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave and other company benefits.