Project Architect/Senior Architect
Project Architect/ Senior Architect -£55,000 – £65,000 + Excellent benefits package
I am currently looking for a Project Architect / Senior Architect for a turn key contractor based in London. They currently are working on a 40,000 sq ft of commercial fit out office in Europe.
They are a growing and ambitious company with a strong pipe line of work. The company offer great flexibility and agile working. This is a great platform where there is a lot of opportunities for progression and grow a team under you.
There are looking for an experienced Senior or Project Architect, who has had experience working in France previously, working on office fit out projects.
- Lead and manage projects alongside the Head of Design.
- Work across all RIBA stages, from taking Design Briefs through to Project Handover.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Submit planning applications
- Produce technical and construction drawings
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Revit
- Registered Architect with the ARB
- Minimum of five years post-qualification experience. (high-end residential projects advantageous)
- Strong technical detailing skills are paramount
- High standard of AutoCAD skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong design flair
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to set deadlines
- Proactive and able to take initiative
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please email your details to email@example.com