Joinery Site Manager
£45,000 – £65,000 + Package
- To plan work ensuring our target project programmes are achieved and high quality is maintained, within budget.
- To supervise, co-ordinate and monitor all staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and providers.
- To monitor progress and report progress on a regular basis
- To ensure all site personnel are inducted to site and monitor competence to ensure work deadlines and quality requirements are met.
- To oversee delivery of materials
- To ensure all risk assessments and method statements are appropriately prepared.
- To inspect site works, equipment, plant etc
- To liaise with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors, head office and the general workforce involved in the project.
- To liaise with clients and their representatives, including attending regular meetings and keeping them informed of progress.
- To manage health and safety, quality and environmental control on site and to undertake functions as part of the IMS requirements.
- To maintain site records and reports as required.
- To score labour only subcontractors on a weekly basis
- To use nominated IT software packages.
- To chair and minute technical/Sub-Contractor meetings.
- To report all incidents, delays, defects, problems immediately to Contracts Manager.
- To solve problems proactively and as part of a committed project team
- To liaise with and assist as part of the project team in improving our monthly project KPI results.
- To take part in site surveys.
- To undertake some remedial works on your project where required
- To always represent and implement an excellent Public Relations image of to our clients, design teams, general public and within the company.
- To undertake any other tasks as directed by Contracts Manager or senior management.
- At least 5 years’ experience gained in construction industry
- Site experience.
- Excellent communicator
- Subcontractors and site teams
- Strong IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- CSR/CSCS or equivalent attainment
- Current valid UK driving licence
If this job is of interest please don't hesitate to apply.