Joinery Contracts Manager
£65,000 – £85,000 + Package
- To work closely with sales, office and production teams in the client to ensure supply and installation projects are managed from enquiry stage through to final payment.
- Operating as main contractor or sub-contractor, to assess material, labour and equipment requirements for each contract
- To identify and procure materials, services, labour, and equipment as required per contract.
- To develop appropriate CPP, RAMS and respective contractual requirements whilst acting as main contractor.
- To manage sub-contractors, issue contracts, agreeing RAMS, arranging and managing fitting programmes
- To liaise with clients and their representatives, including attending regular meetings and keeping them informed of progress
- To identify possible risks and advise other parties of the complexities or problems in the contract
- To manage the reduction and/or elimination of such risks
- To supervise, co-ordinate and monitor all relevant staff, sub-contractors, material suppliers and providers. Visiting site as required.
- To control costs during installation process
- To value interim and completed work and arrange payments
- To value change, assess claims and agree final accounts
- To prepare monthly costing and margin reports
- To plan and organise work efficiently to meet project deadlines
- To liaise with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, site management involved in the project
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training
- To solve problems proactively and as part of a committed Project Team
- To undertake other tasks as and when required.
- At least 5 years’ experience gained in construction industry
- Experience gained in Procurement
- Experience gained in subcontractor management to include CDM, RAMS, scheduling, site experience.
- Excellent communicator
- Confident dealing with clients, subcontractors and site teams
- Strong IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- CSR/CSCS or equivalent attainment
- Current valid UK driving licence
If this job is of interest please don't hesitate to apply.