Joinery Installations Supervisor
£35,000 – £55,000 + Package
- To help site teams’ delivery of project Quality standards.
- To help with the setup of new sites.
- To supervise, co-ordinate and monitor, sub-contractors, material suppliers and providers.
- To progress and report progress on given tasks.
- Installation Q.C paperwork
- Installation Record of Installations
- Identification of Snag works for installation Teams to complete
- Completion of Material Requisition sheets and/or NCR’s
- To follow Heron Standards for Health and Safety on site.
- To help develop Safe Systems of work are maintained and developed to ensure the best
- practice and continual improvement
- To liaise with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors, head office and
- the general workforce involved in the project where required.
- To liaise with clients and their representatives, including attending meetings as and when
- To comply with health and safety, quality and environmental control on site
- Working to ensure commercial performance is being achieved.
- To report trends in remedial works / snagging works.
- To use nominated IT software packages.
- To report all incidents, delays, defects, problems immediately to Project/Contracts Manager.
- To solve problems proactively and as part of a committed Heron Bros Ltd project team
- To liaise with and assist as part of the project team in improving our monthly project KPI
- To take part in site surveys as and when required
- To work with the remedial team, site managers and contracts manager to ensure remedials
- and snags are being captured and closed out in a timely fashion.
- To always represent and implement an excellent Public Relations image of HJ to our clients,
- design teams, general public and within HJ.
- To undertake any other tasks as directed by Contracts Manager or senior management
- At least 5 years’ experience gained in construction industry
- Site experience.
- Excellent communicator
- Subcontractors and site teams
- Strong IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- CSR/CSCS or equivalent attainment
- Current valid UK driving licence
If this job is of interest please don't hesitate to apply.