Our client is a civils and fencing specialist looking for a Civil Engineering Site Manager to start work asap on a long term freelance contract in Wisbech.
Based on site, this role will be taking responsibility for a large site and running the project with support from head office. Running the site teams, inductions, liaising with the client and subcontractors, these are a few of the things the successful Civil Engineering Site Manager will be doing. The successful candidate will be a team player, strong on management of the site team and managing sub contractors, all project planning and paperwork along with working closely with the site managers. This role requires experience working on the replacement/installation of fencing around major pipelines.
The Civil Engineering Site Manager role will include:
- Working from site in Wisbech
- Site Management of the site, working with the management team, commercial team and subcontractors
- Leadership on Health and Safety, quality and CDM regulations
- Management of Site Managers and leaders on site
- Chairing site meetings and submitting progress reports
- Responsibility for all site activities
The ideal Civil Engineering SiteManager candidate will have:
- CSCS Card
- Extensive experience installing fencing around major gas pipelines
- Leadership qualities and strong project management experience
- A positive attitude towards work
Please apply online with your CV or call Jack on 07442500339 for more information on this role