Bid Writer – Main Contractor – North London
45K + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Writer to join the Property Services division of a Tier 1 Main Contractor.
They are looking for an individual who ideally has worked within the Property Services division and has written a number of successful bids.
You will be working alongside a great team made up of Bid Coordinators and Bid Managers.
This role offers a number of progression paths and as well and training and development to boost your career.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a well-known Main Contractor with a great reputation
- Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of quality submissions with support from Senior Proposals Managers
- Read, understand and extract the key bid requirements from the documentation received and communicate with all parties via Tracking Sheets; Planning and Review meetings
- Identify and communicate evaluation criteria and its relevance to question specific scores
- Plan, write & co-ordinate submission responses ensuring client and job specific answers with the support of Senior Proposals Managers
- Development of both internal and external relationships in association with the bid process
- Maintain bid momentum and ensure information from operational and service teams is received on time and is of sufficient quality and relevance
- Identify any past experience with the relevant Client or source information on new clients through Business Development Managers, internet use, etc.
- Maintaining accurate records of Tender Expected dates liaising with Senior Proposals Managers to ensure the adequate resource allocation
- Develop an understanding of market intelligence, legislative requirements and best practice in connection with public sector tendering
- Identify opportunities to enhance and improve the bid process
- Identify company USP’s and competitive advantage and ensure these are fed into bids
- Liaison with Estimators on Tenders for any price/quality synergy and timing of submission
- Review all bids prior to submission to check relevance, quality and accuracy
- Support Site Visit or Interview requirements, identifying a ‘Champion’ to lead the process
- Compiling, updating and sharing a library of submission information
- Support follow-ups with Clients to secure accurate information
- Maintaining accurate records relating to win/loss rates, sourcing feedback and creating action plans for improvement and proactively update corporate systems and databases
- Proven track record of bid management throughout the full bid lifecycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Up to date construction/Industry knowledge and understanding
- Social Housing/Property Services knowledge and experience
If this is something you would like to hear more about please call me on 07485308791 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org