An exciting opportunity has arisen for a contract/permanent position as Maintenance Surveyor in West London covering Kensington and Chelsea patches with a Local Authority.
Salary: up to £42,594 per annum plus package (Benefits vouchers, Milage paid, etc)
*** 2 day compulsory office, and rest of the week to be spent between home and site visits***
- Voids refurbishment surveyor needs to specify voids and to ensure contractors and in-house DLO are working to meet the targets to handover the property.
- Monitor quality of the voids and ensure the voids standard is met
- Work using a handheld device (PDA) to spec a void room by room on NAT Fed schedule of rates and ensure photos are taken during all inspections
- Needs to also work with Voids and Lettings Manager to review variations submitted and approve invoices ensuring charges are accurate.
- Must have experience of working as a surveyor within social housing especially on Voids and refurb projects
If you would like to know more about this role or to get the detailed JD, please get in touch with me for more information.
Please apply with submission of your CV and Omar from our London office will be in Touch. For more information and a confidential chat about the position, please do not hesitate to call me on 07485 319998.