New Role – Site Manager – Civil Engineering (Yorkshire Water)
Our client has major water schemes in the Sheffield area and are looking for a strong Site Manager (Civil Engineering) to run these schemes from start to finish. This Site Manager role will be hands on and working closely with the operatives on site. The schemes range from £3m – £10m and encompass pipeline, Yorkshire Water and simlar contracts, and will include hands on management, running inductions, toolbox talks and attending site meetings.
A strong background in a similar Site Manager role within water contracting is ideal, as is working within Water frameworks and knowing their processes.
The successful candidate will be a team player, strong on management of the site team and managing commercials, all project planning and paperwork along with working closely with the site managers.
The Site Manager role will include:
- Working from site in Sheffield
- Site Management of the sites, working with the management team, commercial team and subcontractors
- Leadership on Health and Safety, quality and CDM regulations
- Management of Site Managers and leaders on site
- Chairing site meetings and submitting progress reports
- Responsibility for all site activities
The ideal Site Manager candidate will have:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Extensive experience within construction projects
- Leadership qualities and strong project management experience
- A positive attitude towards work
Please apply online with your CV or call Isabel on 07485 393 468 for more information on this Site Manager role