M&E Project Director
A leading national M&E contractor with a turnover of circa £200m and a strong presence across sectors require a M&E Project Director to lead a very notable £30m M&E mixed use commercial project in London Bridge. As project director you will report to a regional operations manager and take full control of the services package from pre-construction to PC on the complex and technical package for the duration of the 3 year programme.
– Attend project meetings and produce reports.
– Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
– Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams
– Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
– Review, assess and select mechanical sub-contractors
– Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
– On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance.
– Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration.
The company have a strong order book and works across exciting schemes. Sign off to pay a very good salary and a clear and achievable promotion path to operations level.
For more information please call on 07825810499 or email email@example.com