Assistant Internals Site Manager
We are working with a residential development business looking to appoint an internals biased Assistant Site Manager for a large scale residential scheme in Watford.
Reporting into a Senior Site Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following.
- Demonstrate taking a block from 1st fix through to customer handover.
- Demonstrate taking a block from scaffold erection, SFS and brick facade to occupation
- Demonstrate taking a block through to completion with test and commissioning and final building control sign off.
- Demonstrate leading a team of site managers and subcontract supervisors.
- Site set up from 1st fix with H&S docs, QA systems and design review to ensure information is ready for trades to commence.
- Site set up from 1st fix with design reviews to ensure information is ready for trades to commence.
- Set out size of your current team and number of contractors managed.
- Leadership skills to deliver a quality product.
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Scaffold Inspection
- Basic salary of £40,000 – £45,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days leave
- Other company benefits