Recruitment resourcer required to join our team by Skilled Careers London office.
We are looking for Recruitment resourcers to join the team due to our continued growth and expansion.
We are looking for an individual looking to kick-start their career in recruitment or further build upon their existing skills. The role will involve you working alongside experienced Recruitment Consultants identifying suitable candidates to place into temporary, contract or permanent roles.
Some of our top Performing resourcers in the business can easily earn over 35k+ per annum, so we know driven characters can easily achieve this and more!
Duties and Responsibilities of a recruitment resourcer
- Proactively search, attract, and shortlist candidates using all necessary tools available including online job boards.
- Write, place and update job adverts and monitor & process applications and responses efficiently
- Resourcing and interviewing candidates by making outbound calls to applicants
- Communicating and building relationships with candidates
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong networks
Desired Skills of a recruitment resourcer
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable talking to new and existing candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work well within a team and on own initiative
Why work for us as a recruitment resourcer
- Career progression – all our Managers and Directors have been promoted through the business
- Flexible working hours
- Annual overseas trips for High Achievers
- High Achievers Quarterly Lunch Club
- Health and wellbeing committee
- Monthly social events
- Charity Fund Raising events
- Ongoing development
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Your birthday off
- Extra holiday at Christmas
- Buy and sell holiday
- Company Mobile
- New refurbished office
- Gym membership
If you are interested in this exciting recruitment resourcer opportunity in our London office, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.