Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager – Gloucestershire – Residential Developer
We have an opportunity for a number of Assistant Site Managers to join a Residential Developer in the Gloucester region on a permanent basis.
As an Assistant Site Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in the day to day control of bespoke residential schemes.
What’s in it for you
If you’re looking to work for a forward thinking organisation that are currently growing and have a people first culture I’d love to speak with you today.
- Experience working on Bespoke Residential Schemes
- Experience organising works and supply chain to provide the right working environment to avoid disruption between trades.
- Understanding of maximising profitability through alternative vendor/supplier negotiations
- Conducting regular site safety checks
- Experience delivering progress against targeted programmes of work
- Supporting and Managing project handover and ensure defect / snag free completion Requirements:
- A current CSCS card and SMSTS certificate
- First Aid at work certificate
If you’re looking for a company that offers autonomy and put their people at the heart of what they do apply !