Junior Revit Technician
Junior Revit Technician – SW London – 30k to 35k
We are currently working with a forward thinking building services design consultancy, specialising in residential, education, and film studio projects based in South West London.
We are currently seeking a Junior Revit MEP Technician to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of MEP drawings and models using Revit software.
- Liaising with engineers and other team members to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Developing an understanding of building services design and contributing to the development of the team's knowledge and expertise.
- Ideally educated to HNC level or equivalent in a relevant engineering or construction discipline.
- 2-3 years Revit MEP software experience
- An enquiring mind and a willingness to learn and develop quickly.
- Good communication and organisational skills, and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Keen interest in building services design
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary of £30k to £35k based on experience
- Generous annual leave allowance and flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunities for training and development and a clear path for career progression.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects with a diverse range of clients.
- A supportive and friendly working environment in a Central London location with excellent transport links.
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Revit MEP Technician looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to develop your skills and experience, please contact Charlie Nicol – firstname.lastname@example.org