In response to the rapid expansion of highways and civil projects, our client is thrilled to announce the opening for a Quantity Surveyor based in the picturesque Suffolk/Higham region. This role finds its home within our esteemed commercial team at our headquarters, offering a captivating array of highway contracts spanning the nation.
THIS IS A REMOTE OR HYBRID ROLE, welcoming talent from across the East of England!
Don't miss your chance to be part of a bustling organisation poised for substantial growth, primed to create endless prospects for our dedicated and ambitious commercial professionals.
Ready to embark on an exciting journey?
About the Quantity Surveyor role
The ideal candidate for this Quantity Surveyor role would have civils and highways experience and be looking for the next step in their Quantity Surveyor career. It will be working within the highways and civils sector and working alongside a strong highways team working on national highways contracts as well as local private contracts. s
A Quantity Surveyor must have:
· Excellent ability to work independently and within a team
· Enthusiastic and willingness to take ownership of contracts/frameworks
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills
· High levels of numeracy, written language, and communication
· Good knowledge of MS Excel and Word
· Good commercial awareness
· Full UK clean driving licence
· An awareness of NEC 4 contracts and options would be desirable
· High standard of interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Adaptability to changing situations and condition
· High level of attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
· Ability to analyse data with a view to developing skills to provide detailed reports
Benefits attached to the Quantity Surveyor
· Pension Scheme
· Generous Holiday Allowance
· Referral Scheme
· Death In Service
· Access to Online Rewards Platform
· Group income protection
· Private Medical Insurance
· Company Recognition scheme.
If you are interested in the Quantity Surveyor position please apply online or contact Izzy Hopper on 07485 393 468 to apply for this exciting role for the right person!