Building Services Design Manager
A client of skilled careers, a reputable main contractor with a strong presence nationally, are looking to add a Building Services Design Manager to their team. This is a senior role within the company and would be an integral part of some of their most exciting upcoming projects. The role will oversee design for all Mechanical and Electrical components of large projects across London.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- During preconstruction, evaluate design risk and provide technical solutions to meet requirements.
- Support tender process by engaging with supply chain to ensure project solutions are established.
- Support client design development.
- Within construction; develop and implement design management strategies.
- Lead design process from tender to completion.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 10 years of design management experience in Mechanical and Electrical/Building Services sector.
- Extensive multi sector experience (Commercial/Residential).
- BSc in construction related discipline.
- Good understanding of codes and standards CIBSE/IET & British standards.
Sign off to pay a very good salary and the opportunity to join a very well respected and dynamic business with an excellent order book for the foreseeable.
For more information contact Ben Huckle on email@example.com or call 07485308845.