Senior M&E Project Manager
A leading M&E contractor with a turnover of £200m and a strong presence across the commercial, healthcare and data centre sectors require a senior M&E Project manager to deliver a £32m M&E hotel project in East London. The project has just been secured and as lead project manager you will get involved in a complex pre construction tasked with appointing and managing a team of engineers before going to site to take full control of the install with autonomy to deliver your project, you will report upstream to a regional operations director.
As M&E Project Manager you will report to a regional operations manager and take full control of the services package from pre-construction to PC with full autonomy to manage on site management teams including a mechanical project manager as a no.2 on site, the project has just got to delivery stage and has another 18 months until PC.
M&E Project Manager Role:
– Attend project meetings and produce reports.
– Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
– Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams
– Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
– Review, assess and select mechanical sub-contractors
– Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
– On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance.
– Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration.
Sign off to pay a very good salary and the opportunity to join a leading contractor with an excellent reputation on a very notable project with a clear and achievable promotion path to operations manager level on offer.
For more information call Ben Huckle on 07485308845 or email at email@example.com