Mechanical Project Manager
Skilled careers are working with a well respected contractor, who require a mechanical project manager to join their business to deliver a notable mixed use residential project in south east London. As mechanical project manager you will join a talented team in a complex pre-construction phase before going to deliver the complex £22m M&E package for the duration of the 21 month programme to PC.
– Attend project meetings and produce reports.
– Build relationships with clients/contractors as part of the team.
– Attend meetings with designers, specialist contractors and internal teams
– Review of designs to ensure compliance to specification
– Review, assess and select mechanical sub-contractors
– Knowledge of market rates and have commercial input to the procurement team.
– On site review and management of building services installation to ensure contract compliance.
– Ensure health and safety policy is adhered during project duration.
The company in question have sign off to pay a very good salary with a very busy order book and project portfolio across the region for the foreseeable, a clear and achievable promotion path to senior PM and beyond is on offer.
For more information contact Mark Kenny on 07485308845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org