Gas Service & Repair Engineer – MK
One of London’s largest and rapidly expanding gas contractors are looking to recruit in excess of 10+ diagnostic engineers to join theirMK team.
The family run business understands that it is important to maintain a strong work life balance whilst also being rewarded for the hard work being carried out.
Job Role: Social Housing, Service and Breakdown Engineer
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Checks in customers’ homes and will include the repair and maintenance of Gas boilers and other heating systems
- Boiler fault finding
- Upgrading works
- Social Housing
The company offer the following:
- Tight working locations
- Bonus Schemes based on productivity (first time fix, timing within a job, ordering the correct part)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Brand new van + fuel card
- Call out rota between 1 – 4 or 1 – 9
- Chance to move into the private housing market
They are looking for engineers:
- Minimum of 18months experience working within boiler breakdowns
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service
- In date ACS: Essential CCN1, CENWAT, Desireable HTR1, CKR1, CPA1
- Valid UK Driving License and Passport
To be considered please pass across a CV and a member of Skilled Careers will be in touch!!!