Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – City of London
Monday – Friday Split days
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in the City of London.
The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high-profile clients, so a professional and polite working manner is essential. Must be technically capable and need to know what you are doing.
My client will look at an experienced Engineer that is looking to develop and enhance their skill set in the Mechanical Maintenance field.
- Salary £37,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Overtime Available
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for RAM’s, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
- Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- Mechanically qualified to recognised level.
- 10 years Commercial Experience
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
- Willing to learn attitude.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]