Mechanical Engineer – West London
Monday – Friday Days Only Split Days
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in west London, Chiswick. The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high-profile clients, so a professional and polite working manner is essential.
The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
- Salary £38,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Overtime Available
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
- Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
- Fire alarms
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- VAV – VRV
- Water treatment
- Office Moves
- Office Re-set
- First Line Chiller Response
- More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
- Mechanically qualified to recognised level.
- 5 years Mechanical engineering experience
- Good man-management skills.
- Smart, presentable and client facing.
- Willing to learn attitude.
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Alternatively, you can send your up to date CV to [email protected]