Commercial Manager – Main Contractor
Competitive Salary plus discretionary bonus and healthcare
Skilled Careers are working alongside a Main Contractor who collaborate with a variety of different clients on a number of different Construction projects.
Due to the high demand of projects won they are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager with the view to make them Commercial Manager within the next year.
They are ideally looking for an individual with experience working on a New Build Residential projects that value over £20m.
• Responsible for running projects commercially from bid to final account.
• Maximise commercial efficiency of the project whilst reducing the risk profile
• Duties include measurement, valuation and agreement of works.
• Preparing tender enquires for subcontract work packages.
• Analysis of tender returns followed by package recommendation report.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with supply chains.
• Negotiating on behalf of the company.
• Monthly contract reports.
• Managing the junior staff
• Quantity Surveying experience from Main Contractor
• Experience in social mixed-use residential
• Ownership of project budgets and costs
• Delivery of budgeted profit margins
• Effective main / trade contractor procurement and management
• Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying Qualification
• Professional Qualification such as MCIOB, MRICS, CIPS or SCM (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive Salary.
• Family Healthcare
• Discretionary bonus.
For more information in regards to this exciting opportunity contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to [email protected]