SITE MANAGER WITH INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK FOR A MAIN CONTRACTOR ON A TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT BASIS IN YEOVIL
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a Main Contractor and showcase their knowledge and skills on a busy industrial project in Yeovil.
You will be required as a Site Manager to have experience overseeing an Industrial building project from inception to completion. You will use your knowledge as a Site Manager to lead a team and ensure the project is completed on time and in budget whilst adhering to Health and Safety regulations . This role is a temporary (2 weeks).
Start date: This role is immediately available
Duration: This a temporary to permanent role
Rate: Up to £280 per day (Temporary) Up to £60,000 per annum + Car allowance + Package (Permanent)
- Delivery of projects on time, in budget and to the agreed specifications
- Lead and support the site team
- Management of sub-contractors to achieve the project requirements
- Ensure that all-relevant Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor.
- Report to the Project Manager to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project
- Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team
- Experience as a Site Manager on an Industrial project
- CSCS Black card
- First Aid
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.