Currently looking for experienced Commercial Site Manager's to assist the delivery of a new build Office Complex.
Key responsibilities for the Site Manager but not limited to.
- Assessment of all sub-contractor H&S documentation, including client employed contractors Preparation and collation of Principal Contractor H&S documentation
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Client site progress meetings with property team and project Interested parties, safety consultants, designers, and all other stakeholders.
- Ensure the site teams complete the work effectively, on time, safely and within budget
- Ensuring any additional works requested are costed and have the appropriate sign off.
- Ensure the site complies with H&S regulations and all staff follow H&S policies and procedures through effective training, risk assessments and audits, record keeping, etc…
- Mange the site to meet quality and compliance standards required and provide relevant reports in a timely manner.
- Assist Contracts / Project Managers in the selection and formation of the site team (inc. subcontractors, suppliers, etc.) as part of the pre-contract planning.
The successful candidate must hold a valid SMSTS, 3-day First Aid cert and CSCS Card.
Due to the nature of the contract requirements, you will also be required to go through a level of security clearance.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. CMS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.