SITE MANAGER/SENIOR SITE MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT POSITION WORKING WITH AN ESTABLISHED HOUSE BUILDER ON A NEW BUILD HOUSING PROJECT IN LINCOLNSHIRE
This is a great opportunity for a Site Manager/Senior Site Manager to move to the next level in their career and express their skills and knowledge on a very busy new build housing site in Linclonshire.
Working with an established house builder based in the East Midlands, you will be required as a Site Manager/Senior Site Manager to have experience running a site with a minimum of 100 units. You will use your knowledge as a Site Manager/Senior Site Manager to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget and in line with Health and Safety regulations.
Start date: This role is immediately available
Rate: £55,000 per annum – £65,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Car allowance + Package
- Team management
- Management of sub-contractors
- Workload delegation and monitoring
- Programming and Progress meetings
- Problem Solving
- Site Inductions
- Deal with Purchase order forms
- Quality Control
- Ordering materials
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Solving technical issues on site
- Enforcing health and safety policies
- Project reporting and administration
- Handing over properties
- Assisting onsite when required
- Experience as a Site Manager working on a new build housing site
- CSCS (Black card)
- First Aid
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV.