I am recruiting for a Site Manager to support and oversee the construction of a high-end residential project based in the Hemel Hempstead area.
This is a long-term freelance role, with a permanent offer after a successful probation period.
The project consists of 2/3/4 bedroom traditional build residential units.
My client is looking for a 360 Site Manager with a proven track record of internal and external works on this type of build.
* Preparation of aims and objective
* Formulation of procedures
* Preparation and delivery of strategic briefs
* Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
* Value management report /option appraisal report
* Development and maintenance of risk register and latest risk analysis
* Time and resource planning
* Coordination and monitoring of Site Investigation
* Equipment strategy report
* Preparation of financial and progress reports for client meetings.
* Planning of logistics relating to construction
*NVQ Level 6
* External and Internal experience on traditional build residential projects