Service and Breakdown Engineer
We have some great positions available for a Service and Breakdown Engineer, working on a brand-new social housing contract, which may just suit you perfectly and provides a great work life balance in regards to minimal travel if you live in Reading, Slough or the surrounding areas.
The company in Question, we at Skilled Careers are representing, hold great respect and review amongst thousands of their own current or former employees, along with thousands of their continually serviced customers across the country. They are looking for nothing more nor nothing less than committed, hardworking and experienced or up and coming gas engineers, who take pride within their gas work, day by day, for what is such a vital job role in our country!
The salary can range between anything from £36,000 – £50,000 dependant on the position in demand and the experience of the engineer. This being before any call-out is completed, nor any potential overtime completed if obliged. Overall Engineers could end up making a minimum of £50,000 annually depending on how much work you want.
- Chance to upskill with internal and External Training (Renewables, LPG, electrical, Oil etc.)
- Van, Fuel card
- Shorter hours in the summer!
- Over time (Time and a half) optionally available
- Fantastic Career progression
- Discounted gym memberships, Shopping vouchers and more!
THE GAS ENGINEER
Engineers will be required to:
- Carry out Safety Checks and Gas Boiler Services
- Diagnose faults in Boilers
- Repair and part fit Boilers
- Provide effective customer service
Engineers must provide:
- ACS Qualifications – Cookers and fires preferable not essential
- A full driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Own tools
- A DBS check
If you are interested in this position, please call myself, Breeze Mitchell on 07539 218 553 or email me on [email protected]
I look forward to discussing this and any other potential future opportunities as soon as possible.