Senior Site Manager
SENIOR SITE MANAGER WITH COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK FOR AN ESTABLISHED CONTRACTOR ON A FREELANCE BASIS IN WORCESTERSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join an established Contractor and showcase their skills and knowledge on a busy commercial project in Worcestershire.
Working with an established Contractor, you will be required as a Senior Site Manager to have experience running a Steel frame commercial project from inception to completion. You will use your knowledge as a Senior Site Manager to lead a team and ensure the project is completed on time. This role is a temporary position.
Start date: August 2nd 2021
End date: December 2021
Rate: £280 per day – £300 per day
- Delivery of projects on time, in budget and to the agreed specifications
- Lead and support the site team
- Management of sub-contractors to achieve the project requirements
- Ensure that all-relevant Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor.
- Report to the Contracts Manager to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project
- Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team
- Experience being the Senior Site Manager on a steel frame commercial project
- CSCS Black card
- First Aid
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.