Senior Site Manager
SENIOR SITE MANAGER WITH INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO WORK FOR A MAIN CONTRACTOR IN DERBYSHIRE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join a Main Contractor and showcase their knowledge and skills on a busy industrial project in Derbyshire.
Working with an established Main Contractor, you will be required as a Senior Site Manager to have experience running an Industrial building project from ground to completion. You will use your knowledge as a Senior Site Manager to lead a team and ensure the project is completed on time.
Start date: This position is immediately available
Rate: £60,000 per annum – £65,000 per annum + Package
- Delivery of projects on time, in budget and to the agreed specifications
- Lead and support the site team
- Management of sub-contractors to achieve the project requirements
- Ensure that all-relevant Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with various staff such as Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Site Managers Foreman and Quantity Surveyor.
- Report to the Project Manager and Contracts Manager to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives
- Manage sub-contractors, engineering, and operational staff and personnel on-site
- Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project
- Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team
- Experience as a Senior Site Manager on an industrial project
- CSCS Black card
- First Aid
If you are interested in the position, please apply with your CV.